What if I wish to move or transfer to another Pembrokeshire County Council home or another Housing Association property?
If you wish to move within Pembrokeshire then you can apply to make a transfer application through your landlord. Those wishing to transfer will not usually be given any priority, unless they can show a welfare or benefit need for moving.

You will need to fill in a housing application form:

  • pdf icon Download Application Form
  • Pick one up from your local housing office
  • By calling the Contact Centre on 01437 764551
  • By emailing a request for an application form, leaving your full name and address -

Can I transfer to another property?

Secure tenants can transfer providing you meet the following criteria:

  • You have lived in your current home for over 12 months and are, therefore, a secure tenant
  • Your current home is in a satisfactory condition
  • You are not in rent arrears 

If you meet the above criteria you must register with Choice Homes by filling in a housing application form (see above).

Contact Information:

Pembrokeshire County Councci
Customer Contact Centre
Pembrokeshire County Council
North Wing
County Hall
SA61 1TP 

Tel: 01437 764551


Meyler House
St Thomas Green
SA61 1QP

Tel: 01437 763688

Wales and West Housing
West Wales Office
Cwrt y Llan
Church Lane
Newcastle Emlyn
SA38 9AB

Tel: 0800 052 2526 or 029 2041 5300


ID: 11, Revised 5/9/2018

Weekly email of properties to rent

© 2018 Pembrokeshire County Council All Rights Reserved